Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Flight reservation (M8HZLT) | 24MAY14 | MSP-DEN

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 4:56 PM, Jason wrote:
Hi Heather,
Please find below the flight information for my Dad's return flight. It shows a cost of only $2.50 because I used airline miles when I booked it. Maybe you can help him check-in online and print his boarding pass on that Friday before he flies out on Saturday. Thanks so much to you, Laurel, and your Mother for being there for him and helping with all the logistics.
Much love,
Jason
Sent from my rotary phone.
Hi - will do. I'll get him in group A ;)

I can't imagine how difficult this is now, and has been for you all. We're glad we can be here to help with these things. (I figure you'll just owe me a tour if I ever find myself if Santa Cruz.) Please let me know if you need anything, and take care of yourself.

Your signature cracked me up - ever the smart ass...

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment