Wednesday, February 3, 2016

8/16/2014 Country Girl




Jason
To: Heather
08/16/14 at 1:04 AM
I'm on a bit of a CSNY kick after being cracked out on "Might As Well Have A Good Time" so i'm sending this one. I know you're not a "country girl" but you should play this for your Mom. She'll love it. Plus it might help endear myself to her.

Country girl or not, I think you're pretty...

> Of course you're wonderful for sending these. Mom's quite endeared to you, and I'm more smitten each day. What was it my song said, "I've waited all my life for you?"

I hope you're having a good Saturday,  and not feeling too rough after last night! I am a whole new woman - sleep, parade, yard work...now I'm having a beer with my mama. Wish you were here, but your music comforts
Xo

>> I'm hungover as shit. I was fucking housed last night. Chained to the couch today watching concert DVD's. One of which has been Fleetwood Mac. "Sweet Girl" is an amazingly pretty song and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Great lyrics. I'm jealous that your Mom is going to see them. Hopefully they'll play that tune. Link to it below. Stevie Nicks is smoking hot. I was completely in love with her when I was 16.

So glad to hear you feel like a new woman. You needed that big time. Say hi to Barb for me. Can't wait to see her again.

Kisses and hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment