Wednesday, February 3, 2016

8/5/2014 MSP --> SMF

Hi Jason,
I hope all is well with you. It's random that I haven't seen you in 20 years and then have a second occasion in a year to connect. I'll be in Sacramento for work the first full week of August. I really can't come to California without saying 'hi' to the ocean, so am planning to rent a car and take a few extra days at the coast. Santa Cruz has ocean, right? 

Anyway,  if you're available,  willing to show me around and lend me a couch to sleep on, I would be most appreciative. If not, I would welcome a recommendation for stuff to do and a place to stay. I'm planning to make travel arrangements next week, so if we're going to connect, please let me know what days would be most convenient for you.

Thank you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you! I hope it works out. 

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment